- Includes 1 pillow cover
- Insert NOT included
- 19”x 22" with large 7” side raw edge ruffle
- 25” x 28” Euro with Large 7” side raw edge ruffle
- Distressed French Label or No Label
- Percale cotton ruffles are a torn edge (no hem)
- Percale cotton is a tight weave fabric and will not fray
- The case is slightly larger on one side as to drape over the opening end
- If you order more than one with a label, it will have one left side ruffle and one right side ruffle
- 100% pre-washed light cotton canvas & crisp cotton raw edge ruffle
It is easy to care for cottons and to keep it looking beautiful for years to come. In fact, cotton is such a natural, simple fabric that caring for it is simple.
- Machine in cold water.
- Machine tumble dry on low - medium temperatures. Remove from the dryer when slightly damp to avoid becoming stiff, and hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
- If you have an item that really needs pressing, iron while the fabric is still damp. Use a medium-hot iron on the steam setting.
WOW!! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Quality is AMAZING. I purchased the king shams however instead of using king pillows I stuffed them with body pillows (a trick I learned from an interior designer) the shams are large & with the ruffles on the side it makes them even longer so imo a king wouldn’t do them justice. Another reason I love them is they compliment most duvets/comforters and I like that look (a duvet w/a matching sham sometimes looks too matchy matchy) I also love how unique they are. I haven’t come across another store that has shams like these. Besides absolutely loving these shams Teri is so awesome. Always helpful & answered all my many questions. She has a life long customer!