- Includes 1 pillow sham case
- Size options:
- Standard: 20" x 26"
- King: 20" x 36"
- 100% cotton soft-washed canvas or 100% cotton percale
- 4”Ruffles all the way around
- Envelope closure backing
- Percale cotton ruffles are a torn edge (no hem)
- Percale cotton is a tight weave fabric and will not fray
- All items are washed and dried for shrinkage and softness
Matelassé (pronounced matt-le-say) - 100% cotton
is a French word meaning padded, lined or quilted. A special weaving process gives the fabric its signature look.
Chenille - 100% Cotton - A fuzzy cotton yarn of fabric that has pile protruding around the weave. This fabric looks exactly like what its name means in French: a caterpillar!
Canvas - A single 7 oz plain cloth, light and flexible, processed to add softness. 100% washed cotton. The lightest of any canvas.
Percale - Is a closely woven plain-weave fabric often used for bed covers.
Percale has a thread count of about 200 or higher and is noticeably tighter than the standard type of weave used for bedsheets. It has medium weight, and washes very well.
It is easy to care for cottons and to keep it looking beautiful for years to come. In fact, cotton is such a natural, simple fabric that caring for it is simple.
- Machine in cold water.
- Machine tumble dry on low - medium temperatures. Remove from the dryer when slightly damp to avoid becoming stiff, and hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
- If you have an item that really needs pressing, iron while the fabric is still damp. Use a medium-hot iron on the steam setting.
Another gorgeous purchase from Simply French Market:) There is nothing close I could purchase at a retail store. Thanks so very much for such a beautiful pillow cover!!!
I’m using the king size sham for a 36” bench cushion for my dining room. It is beautiful without looking like it belongs in a little girl’s room. Very pleased that it had been pre-shrunk too. Highly recommend.
This is a beautiful, quality item. I purchased the percale shams, along with the ruffle skirt bedspread, and could not be happier.
Will likely buy more! I wanted to add a picture but can't seem to do it.
WOW!! EXACTLY what I was looking for! Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Quality is AMAZING. I purchased the king shams however instead of using king pillows I stuffed them with body pillows (a trick I learned from an interior designer) the shams are large & with the ruffles on the side it makes them even longer so imo a king wouldn’t do them justice. Another reason I love them is they compliment most duvets/comforters and I like that look (a duvet w/a matching sham sometimes looks too matchy matchy) I also love how unique they are. I haven’t come across another store that has shams like these. Besides absolutely loving these shams Teri is so awesome. Always helpful & answered all my many questions. She has a life long customer!