Chenille and Ruffles, it doesn’t get any better. The Low Ruffle Skirt Chenille Bedspread uses vintage bedding as inspiration for a farmhouse, shabby chic design. Lush, soft cotton chenille with cotton percale ruffles are used in every step for this handmade bedspread. No need for a dust ruffle, because the bed skirt is designed to pool on the floor.
- Includes 1 bedspread
- Size options:
- Standard: 26” drop to the floor
- Oversized: 32” drop to the floor
- Washed and dried for your softness
- Percale cotton ruffles are a torn edge (no hem)
- Percale cotton is a tight weave fabric and will not fray
It is easy to care for cottons and to keep it looking beautiful for years to come. In fact, cotton is such a natural, simple fabric that caring for it is simple.
- Machine in cold water.
- Machine tumble dry on low - medium temperatures. Remove from the dryer when slightly damp to avoid becoming stiff, and hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
- If you have an item that really needs pressing, iron while the fabric is still damp. Use a medium-hot iron on the steam setting.
So excited to receive my latest purchase from Simply French Market. Very soon I plan to purchase matching curtains to my Low Ruffle Skirt Chenille comforter. Thank you!
I had one question and I sent an email, they were very responsive and helpful! I ordered and the product was delivered timely and I love it!!
I have purchased MANY of Simply French Market's items. These are of top-quality. I have curtains, bedspread, throws, and a pillow cover from this maker. Everything Is Beautiful. I can't stop ordering. You will not be disappointed!