You will fall in love with the softness and feel of a Small Ruffle Euro Pillow Cover. Add some romance and comfort to your bedroom. The listing shows a white percale cover.
- Includes 1 pillow cover
- Insert NOT included
- You can use a 26” insert or 20” insert
- 1” ruffle border
- Percale cotton ruffles are a torn edge (no hem)
- Percale cotton is a tight weave fabric and will not fray.
- Freshly laundered for your enjoyment
Cotton Twill - A single 6.5 oz plain cloth, light and flexible, processed to add softness. 100% washed cotton.
Percale - A closely woven plain-weave fabric often used for bed covers.
Percale has a thread count of about 200 or higher and is noticeably tighter than the standard type of weave used for bedsheets. It has a lightweight and washes very well.
It is easy to care for cottons and to keep it looking beautiful for years to come. In fact, cotton is such a natural, simple fabric that caring for it is simple.
- Machine in cold water.
- Machine tumble dry on low - medium temperatures. Remove from the dryer when slightly damp to avoid becoming stiff, and hang or lie flat to finish off the drying process.
- If you have an item that really needs pressing, iron while the fabric is still damp. Use a medium-hot iron on the steam setting.
Based on 1 review
Would love to receive my reorder?!