Tired of removing your slipcover to wash or want to add some brightness to a dark or unattractive sofa? This Ruffle Skirt Chair Slipcover is easy to pop off and pop on for washing. This is not a fitted slipcover, so it will have an overlay. Just slightly tuck in the corner and in the back to fit.
- All items are washed and dried for shrinkage and softness.
- 100% washed soft cotton canvas
- THIS IS NOT A FITTED SLIPCOVER, IT WILL LAYOVER, AND YOU TUCK IN
- Adding a DOUBLE extra layer to the base of your furniture will give you the additional coverage you need for dark or printed fabrics on your original pieces. It will keep the whites bright!
- Adding the extra layer will make your piece a custom item that can not be returned.
Measure from the farthest points:
side to side = width
front to back = depth
top to bottom - height
STANDARD CHAIR - size will fit approximately;
36" (Wide) x 34" (Depth) x 34” (Height)
OVERSIZED CHAIR - size will fit approximately; Wider & Deeper
52" (wide) x 42” (deep) x 34”(high) or (wide) x 34” (deep) x 42” (high)
OVERSIZED TALL CHAIR - size will fit approximately; Taller (can use for a WingBack)
36" (Wide)x 42” (deep) x 34”(high) or (wide) x 34” (deep) x 42” (high)
OVERSIZED WIDE CHAIR - size will fit approximately; WIDER Only
52" (wide) x 34" (Depth) x 34” (Height)
Was a little bit of a challenge to put it on my chair but I knew it was going to be because my chair has sloped arms which would be smaller than what is recommended in the picture. But it worked out fantastic and it looks adorable. My bedroom is gray and white and the chair used to be brown fabric upholstery so this gives it a quick update that was relatively easy and half the price of reupholstering. Not to mention, it was much faster.
I haven’t received it
I love this cover. Adds a lot of character to living room.