Dress up your windows using Ruffle Window Curtain Panel. This farmhouse curtain provides privacy while at the same time letting enough daylight in to keep the room cheerful. Match them with our duvet, bed skirt and pillow covers to give your space a shabby chic farmhouse charm!
- Listing is priced (PER PANEL)
- 58” wide and 84" long or 96” long
- Matelasse' - Chenille - Sanded Twill - Percale
- Percale cotton ruffles are 8in down the inner panel and along the bottom
- Fitted with a 3in rod pocket for easy hanging
- Percale cotton ruffles are a torn edge (no hem) and are a tight weave fabric that will not fray
- Freshly laundered for your enjoyment
*** Matelasse (pronounced matt-le-say) - 100% cotton is a French word meaning padded, lined, or quilted. A special weaving process gives the fabric its signature look.
*** Chenille - 100% Cotton - A fuzzy cotton yarn of fabric that has a pile protruding around the weave. This fabric looks exactly like what its name means in French: a caterpillar!
*** Sanded Twill - A single 6.5 oz plain cloth, light and flexible, processed to add softness. 100% washed cotton.
*** Percale - a closely woven plain-weave fabric often used for bed covers.
Percale has a thread count of about 200 or higher and is noticeably tighter than the standard type of weave used for bedsheets. It has a lightweight feel and washes very well.